- When was Datawatch founded?
- Founded in 1985, Datawatch is a worldwide corporation with corporate headquarters in Chelmsford, Massachusetts. Datawatch products are used in more than tens of thousands of companies, institutions and government agencies worldwide.
- On what exchange does Datawatch stock trade?
- Datawatch common shares are listed on the NASDAQ Capital Market.
- What is Datawatch's ticker symbol?
- Do you have a dividend reinvestment program plan or a direct stock purchase plan?
- Datawatch does not currently issue dividends on common stock or have a direct stock purchase plan. Datawatch has elected instead to reinvest profits into its operations.
- How can I purchase Datawatch shares in common stock?
- You can purchase shares of common stock through the brokerage firm of your choice or through any financial institution that provides brokerage services.
- When was Datawatch's initial public offering?
- The company went public on NASDAQ in June, 1992.
- When is the next annual shareholder meeting?
- Datawatch typically holds its annual shareholder's meeting the following in April following the end of the fiscal year in September.
- Who is Datawatch's auditor?
- Datawatch's auditor is McGladrey LLP.
- How can I obtain more information about Datawatch?
- To contact Investor Relations click here
- How do I contact the transfer agent?
- American Stock Transfer & Trust Company
6201 15th Avenue
Brooklyn, NY 11219